Schwinn Mini Stingray

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Found this yesterday and will pick it up today after work. The grips definitely arent orig and I'm questioning the seat. Either way it'll make a nice little piece to go with my other Stingrays.

08261037488-vi.jpg

I am not sure if it is a Pixie or a Midget. I am leaning toward the Pixie because of the rear fender. The seat is a full size seat not correct for this bike. The seats for these are around 14 inches long. You can find a seat on ebay. I have a nos 16 inch gripper slick and a repop spitfire front tire for this bike. I have a set of blue midget grips and a midget seat that needs work.

Jaxon said:
I am not sure if it is a Pixie or a Midget. I am leaning toward the Pixie because of the rear fender. The seat is a full size seat not correct for this bike. The seats for these are around 14 inches long. You can find a seat on ebay. I have a nos 16 inch gripper slick and a repop spitfire front tire for this bike. I have a set of blue midget grips and a midget seat that needs work.

This one has found a new home before I got it home. Once I do get it to my house, it'll be rerouted to Canada, Eh.

And it is a Mini Stingray. Its printed on the top tube but I didnt get a pic of it.

Latest posts

Back