Schwinn Roadster Rat Tricycle "the Wagon is here"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Schwinn Roadster Rat Rod Tricycle "Almost Finished"

I cant wait to see the trailer either,the ebay shipping is taking 4ever! 8) :mrgreen:

The Wagon is finally here!!! I am a little disapointed ,the fenders are plastic :x !!!Any way im thinking about ditching them and running the wheels open.Ill set the wagon at 1 1/2" ride height that should put the wheels about flush with the top lip..Still coming up with dropped axels and hitch mount but its gonna be fun to see it all together 8) :mrgreen:
merikstrike19.jpg

I almost have this project finished! I just need to make a hitch and call it good.Today I made some axels and got everything mounted up ,I think it looks good lowered,and I decided to use the fenders 8) :mrgreen:
merikstrike27.jpg
merikstrike21.jpg
merikstrike29.jpg
camera-Sophia4.jpg
camera-Sophia3.jpg
merikstrike24.jpg
merikstrike26.jpg

Im sure his parents liked it they were surprised to say the least,but when he saw me he got scared and cried :lol: Anyway I knew he was to young but I figured he could grow into it 8) :mrgreen:
camera1.jpg
camera-Sophia2.jpg
Hello mate I love what you have done to this little trike. How old is that little boy I want to get one for my son but he's not one yet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back