Schwinn Spotted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was out running to the post office today and I spotted one the the 90s Schwinn cruisers chained up to a fence next to a frat house...I live in a college town. It had the chrome tank, springer, phantom style rack, added speedo and horn on the handle bars. Nice looking ride, begging not to be stored outdoors...

Its odd, I ride past the house almost every other day and this is the first time I've seen it. Maybe a new acquisition or maybe I've just managed to miss it all this time. I'm gonna stop by tomorrow and see if the owner wants to part with it.

Living in a college town you see lots of bikes. Usually lots of generic mountain bikes and huffys but, occasionally someone will have a little class and will be pedaling something classic. Walking into the library I was stunned to see a fairly nice 1960s vintage Schwinn American chained up. I guess I'm not the only one around here into old bikes...

Back