Schwinn Traveler ladies 3 speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Schwinn Traveler ladies model 3 speed Does anybody know what year they would be and aprox value.. And where is the serial number..Thank you..Jay I will post a picture soon.

ratina said:
Without a picture the only thing I can say is the serial number will be under the crank, on the right rear dropout, or on the headtube. My guess is the headtube or dropout

Your guess was right..s/n L339827 I will post a picture soon..Thank you..Jay

Here is a few pictures....sorry about the mess to busy to straighten up :wink:
yamaha015.jpg
yamaha014.jpg
yamaha013.jpg

L339827

Nov 11, 1963
If my chart is right.
What kind of 3-speed is it.............Sturmey-Archer............if so there is a date on it. Even if the date is not the same, if it's close it may be original. My Schwinn Racer has a 62' with a 63' Sturmey-Archer 3-speed. I call it a 63' Racer
Hope this helps.

GL

Just saw the pics, Better condition than mine. Cool.

Graylock...Yes Thank you..what do you think she is worth the way it sits.. Thanks..Jay

S/A and it says 63.. Cool the year I was born.. :lol:

I'll give you $5 if you send it to me. Thats my second to last offer!! :mrgreen:

Just kidding :mrgreen: :D . I don't have a clue how much it's worth, looks nice though. Here's a thought...........find a lady for it........... :D ..........

GL

Graylock said:
I'll give you $5 if you send it to me. Thats my second to last offer!! :mrgreen:

Just kidding :mrgreen: :D . I don't have a clue how much it's worth, looks nice though. Here's a thought...........find a ladie for it........... :D ..........

GL

Oh I could find some Ladies for it ... but my wife might not like it. :wink:

I've got someone coming to take this tomorrow.......for $150....I don't know if it's a "good' deal or a "bad" deal.

001-23.jpg

I think it's a good deal ..I have mine on C.L. for $150..offer me less..its all good .. :lol:

Graylock said:
What year is it KOTA and where do I find these people!

GL

Supposed to be around a '75.......Looks even better in person.

must be a 3 speed thing. i ran into the same thing, cant find any info on the net,no number on the bike. i think its mid 1960s?
100_0826.jpg

100_0827.jpg

Hooch said:
I would so live to have that red traveler to match my black 63 mens ugh

If it don't sell on C.L.maybe we can work out something... :wink:

Here is a nice Varsity..
bkes001.jpg
bkes003.jpg
bkes004.jpg

Back