Schwinn Twinn Sport- Helping somebody in need.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this 1978 Twinn Sport over the summer. I always wanted a tandem besides the one that my brother and I built in college. Replaced the drop bars with something more upright and all new cables, housing and tires.

It has been ridden but not lots. So I answered a CL add for a guy wanting a tandem to take his mom for rides. The ad said he didn't have much money as she is sick with cancer and they are strapped for funds. I told him he could borrow it for 6 months or so. He is planning on picking it up this weekend. It will be a win/win as he gets to spend some special time with his ill mother and I get to feel good about helping.

0925071837.jpg

Cman someday the Karma fairy will return your generosity in triplicate. Very nice thing to do.

Aaron

Once before I sent a old Raleigh fender to another guy that was building a bike for his wife with cancer. He paid the shipping eventually, but it was sad as she did not make it to see the completed bike.

I figure if it doesnt cost much why not help. Plus it keeps my hobby on the wife's good side.

Niiiiiiiiiiice

KarmaCop-311x322.jpg

Back