Schwinn Twinn Stoker Stems

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

I am from Indiana State University and every year we have a tandem bicycle race that takes place in the spring. It is a great event in the fact that all the bikes used are old bikes and the most common of these bikes are the Schwinn Twinns from the late 60's and early 70's. Well I personally have restored two bikes for this race and now I have come across a problem. I need the stoker stems that attach to the captain's seat post and allow you to attach the back handle bar. Any one have an idea where I can find them? I am an avid eBayer and I have found some but I need some more. Let me know any ideas you have or if you have one that I can get off of you. All help is appreciated!

Thanks everyone!
-Kyle

http://isuphoto.smugmug.com/Events/Spri ... 6963_vVMhA

Here are some pictures from last year's race if you guys are interested! My team was the one in white shirts and blue shorts on a black Schwinn Twinn. And yes, that is me fixing the bike in the pits when the chain broke during the race. We placed 5th of 10. Hoping for better this year!

And I will check the wanted section. Thanks for the advice! This is my first time using this site.

AND I just bought one on eBay... it was $47. But I still need at least one more!

Welcome! hoosier pride! im in ftw. thats race sounds like a blast. i also have a 64? if i remember correctly schwinn twinn that i got off a member on here. its been repainted black but all the chrome is in really good shape. its a fun summer time ice cream getter but maybe it'll join in on the race... :?:

Latest posts

Back