SCORE!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so im walking in my local swapmeet when this beauty puches me in the face and then tears my heart out...some one was eyeballin her :cry: so like a good guy i let him finsh gawking my girl and he finaly drops her and says nothing to vendor :?: :| so i come up and her "how much?" and she say's "10 bucks" so i pay said amount and guess who come back screaming at the top of his lungs with the "IM SO STUPID" look on his face? Mr "I SAW IT FIRST" i imediatly pick up the bike and come home. cleaned her up and here she is 3 speed internal and all... my new "lil blue".....she rides so smooth it ridiculous... ireally just bought because she was so clean but any way i just love this new ride...completely out of my taste in bike but i just could pass her up... hope you guys like it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (no reason for this just like it) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :shock: :shock: :shock:
blue001-1.jpg

blue002-1.jpg

blue003-1.jpg

blue004.jpg

true true thanx for your input bro RIDE ON!!!! :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thanx i just hate that "i just got my bike stolen feeling" :cry: :cry: :cry:

A real nice ride..But that seat has got to go..Just sayin..lol

Back