Scrapyard Save- Klunker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
For $10, I couldn't let it go. Time to get to klunking. :D

Yep, 26 inch. It does look like they could work, but the front fender is a little beat up.

Nice save! Who in their right mind would scrap that? I mean yeah the back rim needs fixed but it's not a lost cause.

Now I'm in need of a 26 inch cruiser fork. I'm gonna work on fitting some chain tensioners on the rear wheel and swapping a few parts out and going from there.

I keep wanting to jump on and bunny hop it but I'm afraid for the life of that rear wheel. lol

TuckTuck said:
Now I'm in need of a 26 inch cruiser fork. I'm gonna work on fitting some chain tensioners on the rear wheel and swapping a few parts out and going from there.

I keep wanting to jump on and bunny hop it but I'm afraid for the life of that rear wheel. lol

It's just a few spokes missing. I would ride it. :wink:

Nice Score.!!!! I'm working on a Schwinn HD myself also.. I was trying to put a bmx fork on mine and the steer tube was to short.. On the search for another bmx fork.!!! Can't wait to see what you do with your save..

Back