SEVENTY-TWO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Pretty sweet bikes right out of the box...

Seventy_Two_XL1200V_DOM.jpg

4f88355bc7672.jpg

Uncle Stretch said:
Yeah if your a little girl......Get the real one :lol:

12-road-king-bs.jpg
thats real EXPENSIVE one.. i like them i'd ride it.. the blak one is my fav the seat pan nice would look really with some clubman style bars on it.. 8)

Something about being hit in the throat by a june bug at 70 makes windshields
lots better on a bike. I never carried anything I needed to put in the bags. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
I guess it doesn't matter, they all make your hands and butt fall asleep anyway. :lol:
:D YUPP and a jun bug in the throat at 70 will make your throat fall a sleep too... :shock: i caught a dragon fly to the forehead once on my brother ninja and yea it snapped my head back and left a nasty welt for a few days... so i think the wind shiled is pretty cool looking at it that way.. :D :D

It is cool, but with Harley Davidson you pay for the name. If you've never owned a Honda you owe it to yourself to go test ride one. They ride great, have some decent power, are really easy to maintain, parts are cheaper, and as far as resale value goes they hold their value MUCH better than a Harley.

Out of all the bikes I have owned 7 have been Hondas. (A CB750, Magna, Sabre, Shadow, 2 Goldwings, and a '64 Dream 305.)

I have had both ...A new Road King and a Valkyrie. Loved them both...sold the Harley first
111 mph just didn't do it. The only thing is I never saw anybody with a Honda tattoo. If you
build a product and hundreds....no thousands of people obliterate their bodies with your
product name....you got a good product :roll: .

Uncle Stretch said:
I have had both ...A new Road King and a Valkyrie. Loved them both...sold the Harley first
111 mph just didn't do it. The only thing is I never saw anybody with a Honda tattoo. If you
build a product and hundreds....no thousands of people obliterate their bodies with your
product name....you got a good product :roll: .

Yeah but I have seen guys with Harley tattoos that ride a Honda... :lol: :mrgreen:

Nice, but I'd rather get one of these for 8 grand :mrgreen: Plus everyone knows Brit-Bikes rock! 8)
t100.jpg

Latest posts

Back