Shamu Bike from Busch Gardens...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O yeah... the only thing worth winning at the carney games is the bicycle. it isn't much to look @. and following in the trend I have set for myself I haven't taken before pics. so I harvested some from craigslist. some people are high when it comes to bike prices.

shamu1.jpg

and

shamu2.jpg

I was going to cutr this one up as it was similar to the jesse james chopper that kenny p posted on the thread the super tanker: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1491

this thing looked hideous and someone had taken the 20x3 kenda flames off of it and put on some knobbys. I started by taking the front forks down @ 4" and spending @ 2 hours peeling and de-adhearing the stickers. man what a difference. I threw some dyno bars on and cut the mud flaps off of the grips and it looked even better. I got a headlamp, seat, grips and some "tank" stickers to match. chain was banging on the chainstay so I taped it up with some friction tape. harvested the WCC stuff off of a trike project I was scrapping and viola. this was a cheap and easy build (modify really) and seems to get the most looks.

pfocc1.jpg

pfocc2.jpg

pfocc3.jpg

pfocc4.jpg

pfocc5.jpg

pfocc6.jpg

pfocc7.jpg

pfocc8.jpg

... It looks cool, Although shamu would have been cool :cry: lol Looks sick bro :wink:

so did they run out of whales and started calling bikes "shamu". i remember the first shamu...im old!
now question, where did you get that headlight and did you paint it black?.
and nice job on the bike.

Mods look great!.....But I sorta liked the Shamu look too.......Don't go by me, I'm OLD!

Back