she once was a rat rod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after a few miles i decided that the frame was too good to be a Rat Rod i decided the bike would do some serious damage at the local shows so i cleaned here up and lo and behold i scared the competition away(i ended up getting stuck with people who bought reissued muscle bikes and Russian Brides. a lot of them didnt think of me as a threat when i told them they were gonna eat their own words with humble pie for talking down on Rat bikes

how you like my chrom radir hubcaps 8)
Picture038.jpg

77sears004.jpg

lime green is such a cool color BTW the whole frame was done with one can of Tamiya model car paint.

77sears002.jpg

owned it for 2 years start to finish before someone made a offer i couldnt refuse
kronik006-1.jpg

actual ride height with weight on it

kronik008.jpg

i was serious about the ride height issue this was after breaking the 3rd crank a day before i was supposed to sell it. i was having too much fun wrecking the old pedals

damage001.jpg

that frame is crazy cool man and i really dig them bars too !!!! not crazy bout the wheels but looks like a blast to ride !!!!!

Latest posts

Back