Shields fullsize Trike rebuild

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some updates ... the plans changed for the box since i made the drawing without taking mesurments , i almost finished building it out of wood , the floor dont open up like the drawing , instead there is a door at the back to access the bottom compartment , and the front compartment is non existant to have pedaling clearance ... i just hope for a hot sunny day before winter to paint it ... same color on the outside , bedliner black on inside walls and compartment , and stained pine planks for the deck :)

Oups , almost forgot to post the results :?
i never really finished it , it take way to much space in the shed so iam selling it as is (not here) but at least iam gonna show you how the box turned out :wink:
DSCN5121_zpsc683b0d1.jpg

DSCN5122_zps8cb94b48.jpg

DSCN5123_zpscb114e89.jpg

DSCN5124_zpsd9f30afc.jpg

DSCN5126_zps7ae8f240.jpg

Nice cabinet building skills. The three wheelers take up some space. You can store several
bikes in the room they take....Can't hang them up easy either. :lol:

Uncle Stretch said:
Nice cabinet building skills. The three wheelers take up some space. You can store several
bikes in the room they take....Can't hang them up easy either. :lol:
Thanks , yeah not so bad for recycled wood and a days work :wink:
yes the trike will make place for the keepers , iam making a cleanup in bikes and parts , to much stuff :? i also made a trailer, witch is mutch more practical then a trike

3 wheeled wolfy said:
Is it still around? I'd take it.
Nope! :? it was sold 4 days after my last post :mrgreen:

LukeTheJoker said:
Nice work as always 1HP! I hope it sells well for you.

Luke.
Thank for providing luck to me :p i did sell , and fast!

3 wheeled wolfy said:
:( Wish I seen the "for sale" sooner.
you could not have seen it anyways , cause i only posted the sale localy ...i only deal in person/cash , so unless you came down to Montreal it would never happened :roll: :wink:

Back