• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND Shimano 333 Top Pull front derailleur

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Or any front derailleur where the cable comes in from the top, not the bottom. What do you have?

thumbnail_20230624_124059_resized.jpg

I can scour the parts bin at our co-op on Monday night, however, I think finding the exact part will be a long shot. There WILL be top-pull derailleurs, but I also know how you value authenticity.

I can scour the parts bin at our co-op on Monday night, however, I think finding the exact part will be a long shot. There WILL be top-pull derailleurs, but I also know how you value authenticity.

😎

Was going to be my suggestion. The co-op’s

@rickpaulos possibly?

Beggars aren't choosers. (That being said, I do value authenticity as much as I can achieve it) I have a bottom pull 333. If I could find a reversed arm spring, I could do the rest of the fab work. I'm going to try some hardware stores but don't expect success, so that's why I'm reaching.

As long as it's old, and top pull, I should be good.

Sorry, Mike. Due to foul weather and low participation, I didn't go to the co-op last night. We'll be spinning up a new class starting 21 Aug, so I'll check for the parts then.

Latest posts

Back