Shop pics?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone have any shop pics?
P1010100.jpg

my strap idea works great for getting bikes up off the floor to work on them
til I can afford a park stand again(ex sold the last one)

I used cheapo tie down straps not the ratchet ones but plain buckle ones just wrap the hooks around the bike and lift bike and pull stap at the same time and up it goes... $4.99 at walmart. I'm 6'5 and dont bend to good anymore lol so I gotta get them where I can work on them. I have others I use to just store bikes off the floor too

This pic was taken a year ago, its much worse now. I have a two stall garage and my truck no longer fits...Kelly

Hey orbittron,

I spy a girls coppertone touring bike up there in them rafters. Any chance you'd ever want to part with her?

I spy a girls coppertone touring bike up there in them rafters. Any chance you'd ever want to part with her?

Hey Rat Rod,

Of all the bikes I have/had, that's the only bike that has any value to my wife...It was her college bike...as a matter of fact; I believe it's a schwinn collegiate...haven't looked at it for awhile. My wife would make me get rid of all the others first....and that's not happening.

-Orb

orbittron said:
Of all the bikes I have/had, that's the only bike that has any value to my wife...It was her college bike...as a matter of fact; I believe it's a schwinn collegiate...haven't looked at it for awhile. My wife would make me get rid of all the others first....and that's not happening.
-Orb

Wow...that's awesome...yes, definitely keep that bike! :D

Here is my shop!
What you dont see is I am standing next to like 30 bike tires to my right! I also have another 20-25 bikes outside and I now have the FD Tandem in my shop too!!
trikpicd_004.jpg

You also cant see I have 2 more trikes under than huge bench! My shop is a 17x12 single stall. I'm packin' it in!!

Back