Shop Pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your shop usually messy?

• YES

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Since i keep seeing bike shop pictures posted on here, thought i might start a thread for everyone elses shops.

The story to my shop started back when i moved to marine city MI, I was three and i had the smallest room in the house (with 2 sisters)so apparently my mom felt bad for me and gave me the basement. I made it a wood working shop back then and its definatly come a long way since then. Friends of mine painted the back wall when i was gone, so it would glow in blacklight, i work down there so that idea was trashed. About 6-7 years ago (im 15 now) i started getting obsessed with bikes, then it started with the shop.

i wish the floor was level and not cracked, i lose alot of screws that way. It occasionally floods too GAH.

And if your wondering what all the Writing on the rafters were for, its all signatures and quotes and a bunch of other stuff my friends wrote, i thought it was cool.

usually alot cleaner, but this is my most rescent pic (as soon as i get bikes out, itll be clean)

camera-gate059.jpg

camera-gate061.jpg

camera-gate060.jpg

that would be a little something i got my mom to paint

camera-gate062.jpg

LETS SEE YOURS!

Heres mine its just a corner of the garage but when I am cutting or assemblying I move the wifes Chevy Tahoe out. Its not just for bikes thought I do alot of different things.
003.jpg

man i wish i had my own place to work

i get stuck in the garage behind everyone elses stuff
between my dad and my brother the bikes aren't always a prioity
espceially when there working on cars
not saying its a bad thing but my garage is MONSTEROUS
and it seems like i have no where to work or put my stuff

o well guess i'll get over it

im gettin ready to tear my garage down :cry: will have to relocate a new shed, then rebuild the garage :) in the meantime im taking over the living room and the front porch simultaneously :mrgreen:

CCR said:
im gettin ready to tear my garage down :cry: will have to relocate a new shed, then rebuild the garage :) in the meantime im taking over the living room and the front porch simultaneously :mrgreen:

Good combination...ive been working on and off in my room (hate stepping on the brass brush bristles)

Back