Shopping Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
FDURN97F5HVPDC8.MEDIUM.jpg

With my luck I'd get the cart with the wobbly wheel :lol:

Looks to be dangerous at high speeds. I guess I remember one to many shopping cart accidents of my youth.

did you get that off instructables? i think thats where i saaw it... there were "plans" for building one.

tomb said:
did you get that off instructables? i think thats where i saaw it... there were "plans" for building one.

Yep...that's where it came from.

Not quite sure how the whole steering thing works. :shock:

I need one...

My rent went up $500/month this year...I may be living out of one of those shortly!!! :mrgreen:

istockphoto_2868706_homeless_man.jpg

At least I can stick with the bike hobby...while homeless :cry:

rent

500.00 thats cheap I bought a house had to get two mortgages BOTH are 1455.00 a month :cry:

8) greetings, love shopping trollies, not enough to collect them (i'll leave that to the experts), ratrod trolly...mmm the last piece to complete the ratrod life style. I have some pics of others, but ya probably don't want ta see them, so here they are. Don't look chainsaw, it's bigger than both of us.

bike0dsds1.jpg
bikefrontside.jpg
bikep04.jpg
bikeshopping.jpg
bikeshopperchopper.jpg
bike213-1347_IMG.jpg

and the last one is my favorite

shoppingtrolly629.jpg

:D

over an' out

Re: rent

tnt1 said:
500.00 thats cheap I bought a house had to get two mortgages BOTH are 1455.00 a month :cry:

Rent went UP from $800 to $1300...up $500. Homes in Calgary have gone up an average of about $250,000 in the last 5 years. Average house now $480,000 Yahoo BOOMTOWN! :cry:

Made this about 10 years ago, still works good . 21 speeds. I got the cart out of the river.
kart.jpg

brian.jpg

picture taken from my tallbike, son Brian riding the kartbike

Gotavan, That cart bike is the cats Meow. MEOW! :) I like it alot. Could you possibley get some pictures of how its made?

Back