show me your man caves!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i didnt see a post dedicated to man caves. post your pics here :D
ive been collecting things for years, just dont have the right space to display em properly.
show me your man caves!

i dont have one yet. i have my cool stuff jammed in my parents attic and basement and the rest of my stuff is in the garage that i rent for storeage. nothing is displayed yet cuz im still gatherin stuff til i get a cool space to display it properly.

My stuff is kind of all over the apartment, but luckily my girlfriend supports my many hobbies, such as, bicycles,model cars, Hot Wheels (and misc. die-casts) and my artwork. I'm trying to spare the bedroom for HER stuff, except for having to park my '54 Westfield next to the bed!

This makes me sad, a few years ago I had the ultimate "man house," the cave started at the front door!
This is the garage area, an 8 bay, or 2x4 car parking lot, I had to take multiple pictures..
Picture042-1.jpg

Looking to the left:
Picture041-1.jpg

and to the right:
Picture034-1.jpg

I had a 60 x 140 steel building, built an apartment in the front, bedroom, living room, dining kitchen, a "computer office," and a bath and a half. Big bad tornado came thru Tuscaloosa, AL. a couple years ago, passed less than a quarter mile from it and the insurance owns it now!
I only lost a 1972 Ford F truck that was completely restored, big pig block included(500 cube motor), and a few tool boxes. Had the lift not been up, and a Lista tool chest luckily placed I'd have lost my 1990 GT Mustang track car, my "pepaw," truck, and my other tool boxes would have been toast.

Here's a shot from farther back;
mikespictures268-1.jpg

BUY INSURANCE FOR TORNADOes!!!! It works, I lost my *** and had insurance, with none I'd have been less than homeless.
As a side note: I was single then, now I fight my woman just for my corner of the garage, the kids believe I am stupid and they should have another area to pile their stuff up in, basically I should be seen and not heard attitude. So what I am saying is, if you want a man cave be single.

I don't know u well enough to just show u my cave Could we have dinner 1st. Ya know I was just raised better :wink:

Back