SHOW US THE SHIRT!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emsbikes035.jpg

Don'let ur smoke burn down to ur goat!L8 EM

HEY RANDY!

hey man give us a smile. thats a cool shirt. you look like your mom made you wear it...lol!

Hugo said:
lixouo1.jpg

You can almost make out the shirt... Maybe we should go back to the bigger logo? :wink:

Hugo

the SMALL logo is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY better!!!!!!! DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT go back to the big logo

013.jpg

woah, kota, if i saw you in a bar id be sure to steer CLEAR!!! you look like youd drag somebody behind your hog or something lol.................. that bike is SWEET!!!!!!!!!

so on another note..... when are there gonna be some mediums for sale?!!!? ever thought about sweatshirts?????

Hi guys. new here but loved your picts especialy the rev with rolled up jeans. I would post my pict with rat rod shirt but don,t want to make all you guys look bad and i don,t have one. just got into rat bikes. saw many at that nascar races here in az. Had my own bike shop a while back so know a little about fixing them. can,t wait to get my hands on one. I just got a three wheeler 2 seater to put some rat ideas on. so will post befor and after sghots. keep up the great ideas. the first thing i want is a springer fork. and black paint. riding with the lord. sand man Carl

I'm sort of in a holding pattern on shirts right now.

I don't have any left to sell and I'm trying to decide what to do about the next design.

I'll keep you posted if I produce any more.

I'd like a shirt with the logo that we have at the top of the page with the red rim and whitewall tire. Just a thought. Got all three of my favorite colors on it red white and black.

i second that notion!! the home page logo (header) would look great on a shirt.

im a freelance graphic designer... so i could work up some designs if you want.

So I 've cheated. I do not have a Rat Rod Bikes shirt since I am a recent member. I do have one of the new ones on pre-order. if we could only get a few more orders maybe I might have a real one. :D
SGregory.jpg

Back