show us your "fresstyle" finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well basically the term freestyle is when you see a bike you are interested in and knock on the door and ask the guy if they want to sell it.
normally I do not freestyle search but I did find a sweet amf ladies middleweight with some ape hangers and I knocked on the guys door and asked him if he would sell it he said yes 10 bucks it is mine so I will have it soon.
with that being said this is the first time I ever did a freestyle type of inquiry usually I let the bikes come to me especially in the backroads of ark city we are a gun proud city and lots of people don't take kindly to strangers so I was cautious but the return result was worth the risk the guy was cool and his dad works on bicycles just has not had time to fix this ol gal up.
with that being said I am curious if anyone else has ever done any freestyle searching and if so please show us you're results.
I will post mine once I get it in my possession.
thanks
Sean

The last time I "freestyled" i was ran off by an older lady from her house!!! There was an old Huffy cruiser sitting on her front lawn with flower pots hanging on it. LOL
yeah that is what I am worried about which is why I never do it but this time it paid off I now have the bike and am in the process of getting it running

what not the freestyle bikes you were talking about :oops:
2ba64b3f-9359-4c9e-8edd-b3e1df075c9d_zpsderfsgzk590b6595d4_blowup.jpg

dyno_ii_blowup.jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

:p

Back