SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1: Had some fun with the slow motion function on my phone.
2: Singletracks with the Electra klunker bike!

20230521_191743.jpg

Sandbox fun

20230519_200639.jpg

20230519_200717.jpg

Here is the latest addition to my collection of cycles. Snap on competition give away, unwanted prize !! Spotted on EBay for sale .
State Bicycle co /Snap on collaboration .

Attachments

• IMG_3916.jpeg
    IMG_3916.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3915.jpeg
    IMG_3915.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3914.jpeg
    IMG_3914.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 0
Here is the latest addition to my collection of cycles. Snap on competition give away, unwanted prize !! Spotted on EBay for sale .
Freewheel and full handbrakes no less. Sweeeet. :cool2:

You know what they say, “the only thing worse than a woman with falsies, is a man with a Snap On tool” !! Nice bike though !!

I dig the 700c look. What rims are you using?
They are an older Mavic rim with SS eyelets. Worn black hard anodised, with a fresh coat of satin black. Left overs from my build off bike this year. I built them up with a sealed front, and coaster rear hub.

How many miles / kilometres do you ride this beast every week Matti?
Not as much as I should. I usually do short rides around the neighborhood during the work week, with a longer ride or two on the weekend. For the last little while, it was my only working bike, so it was getting all the mileage. The question you should be asking, is how many pictures I take per ride :giggle:

Latest posts

Back