SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
charliechaindrive said:
Just put this beauty together today, it's my new favorite bike.
20130922_184109.jpg

That fork is cool! I had one from a Huffy Sledgehammer that I sold on here.

not sure if this one counts as a klunker but tis got some klunker styling
out of pure boredom i built this klunker/chopper mashup
was originally built as a klunker but i added the triple tree and a 24 inch occ wheel
it cruises rather nicely other then the typical squirrelish steering choppers have
im uncertain if im gonna keep it or not but here it is
enjoy
Sean

socal_jack said:
Bicycle808 said:
Araya51 said:
Does this one count as a Klunker.?

Yes, moreso than many of the other bikes featured on this thread... :mrgreen: Nice bike!

+1, Nice lookin bike
Thank's "socal_jack".!!!
I've been checking out your bike and have to say I'm impressed with your ride also..

burrkrayecycles said:
not sure if this one counts as a klunker but tis got some klunker styling
out of pure boredom i built this klunker/chopper mashup
was originally built as a klunker but i added the triple tree and a 24 inch occ wheel
it cruises rather nicely other then the typical squirrelish steering choppers have
im uncertain if im gonna keep it or not but here it is
enjoy
Sean

Doesn't really fit here, see Rat Rod's original post and links.

I was a dude on a girl's bike. Granted it was about 60 years old and had one of the best patinas that I had ever seen. Here are some pics of my JC Higgins bike that my ex-girlfriend thought was okay but she didn't want it.
1469887_10151807590307569_980467607_n.jpg

1392664_10151807590327569_933295617_n.jpg

1379722_10151807590292569_1911242961_n.jpg

My good old Mutant is brocken! My small body is a little to heavy for the bike. So here is my new one!
16524541nx.jpg

jybage9e.jpg

qy7a5uhu.jpg

Here's my bomber. It is a Columbia RX5 frame. The 125th anniversary Five Star Superb repop they sold in 1986. The rest is a mix of 70's and 80's bmx and road parts with a few neo-retro parts thrown in. Rides great in the neighborhood. It will be mostly a poser pavement queen but I had to pay homage to the roots of what keeps me sane.
G

I got the 70mm drums, front and rear, on my one Worksman. It's good enough, but if I did it again, I'd go 90mm up front. Nicely done.

Latest from me is a prewar Huffman Ludwig in original brownish paint. Got the frame, fork, & rear 3 speed wheel from another member last year & built it back up about the same as he had it using my spare parts. Put some PC'd Tick bars on (gotta like those braised on nickels on the ends), Odyssey stem, Heavy Duty front wheel, Holy Roller tires, Chad's layback post with a Brooks saddle, BMX pedals & chainring.
e8ehenub.jpg
ahytepej.jpg
adequga3.jpg
a9a8umu6.jpg
e7egyqev.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back