Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 8/3 comic book build video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 5/18 Diesel punk

It is a diesel punk bike, no need to name it that. It's not like every other build has bike in the name.
Looking real good though.

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 5/21 Bike bling

old school for sure. :)

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 5/24 secret weapon deployed

.... man! i love this .... bike! its coming along great!- my bike is all "la la la im happy" and your bike is seeking to snatch the lollypop out of my bikes mouth.

Don't know the specific reference, Bighit. "Secret Weapon Deployed" seems to be a generic tag for YouTube videos featuring bogus/failed stuff in Afghanistan. Was it Real Genius? That sounds familiar...

bighit said:
it was addressing the quiet calm. you know people are working on their bikes "secret weapon". the one item that will help them stand out above the crowd. i am not dogging them i just dont have any. I am banking on my black and chrome K.I.S.S. approach. i am sure there are going to be some jaw droppers that will just snatch that lollypop.

Oh, alrighty. Yeah - mine won't really have a secret weapon... I'm just trying to stick with a cohesive theme and proportions that I think look good. Kinda like you are!

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 6/7

I'm totally feeling it. Any way to put speed lines on/in the sides to echo the chainguard? I realize not everybody has access to a bead roller, but it'd be sweet.

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 5/30 back to KISS

bighit said:
4679921707_e27a131bd0_b.jpg

quote]
WOW :shock: love it

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 6/10 seats done!

As much as the raw metal would looks good, I think some Padded vinyl on top and extending part way down the sides would be better-Comfortable and still retaining the look.

bighit said:
i have another banana seat on the way. here is a pic of how it looks with one on it.
4688670246_ea9b151aac_b.jpg

i did plan on putting on some padding and trim on the sides. then since it's aluminum polishing the center until it shines like the chrome . i will still work on it since i have time.
BANANA SEAT ALL THE WAY :!: :!: :!:

maybe shorten that one up by two or three inches? :D

I don't know, I think I like the homemade seat a little better.
The more I see of slammed seats the more my knees hurt.

go with the banana seat. that looks great!

alright, i gotta ask. maybe i'm outta the loop, but what is this kiss method/rule everybody keeps refering to?

Why not try to do do both?
the sides of "the homemade" atached to "the banana".
with your skills I think you could make that look cool.
(it would fit the colorcombo too).

badmuller said:
Why not try to do do both?
the sides of "the homemade" atached to "the banana".
with your skills I think you could make that look cool.
(it would fit the colorcombo too).

This basic idea strikes me as a winner, provides the missing element from your attempted custom.
Might also work with your new Choppers US seat.

Latest posts

Back