Silver Flash maybe have a look.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you get a version with front and back brakes you should be fine. you may just want to run. a higher tooth in back to help chug up hills.🤔
That's probably wise, at least a front brake. And low-ish gearing for sure. I'll come across a low budget cheapo fixie at some point to fiddle with and then I can decide if I want to use it on a vintage project.

I really like the way this one is coming out. The Monster Energy can is a nice accent and the faded green chain ring looks great!

That's probably wise, at least a front brake. And low-ish gearing for sure. I'll come across a low budget cheapo fixie at some point to fiddle with and then I can decide if I want to use it on a vintage project.

I really like the way this one is coming out. The Monster Energy can is a nice accent and the faded green chain ring looks great!
thanks tracking finally shows my rear 13 tooth in LA CA is on its yay to me. in fountain Valley Ca . 9 days after I bought it. funny how that works. soon as I sent a nice polite email asking. bike shop were my part is?

I get this email

New message from: cyclesource (15,462 YELLOW_SHOOTING_STAR Star )

The package has been shipped but it looks like the tracking has not been updated yet. Sometimes it may take a few days for the USPS to properly update the location for the tracking number. Please allow a few more days for the tracking to update and if it doesn't let us know.

so I check this morning tracking suddenly shows USPS received item. item in transit to next sort facility.​

USPS has some major bugs with their automated tracking system. Been ongoing for quite sometime. Even the large retailer accounts (American Eagle, Old Navy, etc) are not tracking via USPS

USPS has some major bugs with their automated tracking system. Been ongoing for quite sometime. Even the large retailer accounts (American Eagle, Old Navy, etc) are not tracking via USPS
this is more a case the bike shop stalling. Ie crate a shipping label to get a tracking number. to keep ebay happy. but stall while they wait to order the part. from their supplier then ship it to me. or they were slow to check there online sales. I woke them up with the email. so they ran down to drop it off 9 days latter. that's why tracking keep reading shipping label created online. USPS a waits item to be dropped off at post office for shipping.

USPS tracking shows out for delivery to day. on my rear 13 tooth sprocket. tires showed up this morning so got around to installing them. maybe I should have waited till sprockets here. so I would not have to pull wheel twice. oh well.
DSC02824.JPG

tires are trippy they did not put the green stripes/ circles on straight. so when wheel/ tire spins. while riding it the wheel looks out of true. :rofl: but once it broke in it rolls smooth and rolls good and fast.

well got the 13 tooth rear gear on. OH baby it's quicker now. but if I pedal up and over the freeway over pass. there is a 15 secant suck moment. but after that it even chugs up hills OK slow but it gets up them.

Well you beat me to the punch on those tires.
I was looking at those last night in 700 x 28
Guess I'll keep searching for new Kaiju shoes...

Latest posts

Back