UNLIMITED Singularity

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well bike is still at the painters...
Thinking I might rewrap this in Tweed again minus all the amplifier business. Bike is blue, rims are gold anodized, should match up nicely...

IMG_20240714_205528318.jpg

Well bike is still at the painters...
Thinking I might rewrap this in Tweed again minus all the amplifier business. Bike is blue, rims are gold anodized, should match up nicely...

View attachment 273104

I was looking forward to the amp affect. Picturing a Wah wah connected to the actual pedals that kick in when you back pedal. Oh yeah. Well, maybe next build? :cool::cool::cool:

The amp's been done and there's way better battery amplifiers available that the old micro Fender I used. A lot of the reason I tore the old build down was that I wasn't using the bike at all. It did win a "Best Rat" trophy at a Classic Cruisers in Chicago and a pretty good blues player ripped on it for a bit (should've vid it) but when a build is just taking up valuable garage space it gets dismantled or rebuilt sometimes repeatedly...

The amp's been done and there's way better battery amplifiers available that the old micro Fender I used. A lot of the reason I tore the old build down was that I wasn't using the bike at all. It did win a "Best Rat" trophy at a Classic Cruisers in Chicago and a pretty good blues player ripped on it for a bit (should've vid it) but when a build is just taking up valuable garage space it gets dismantled or rebuilt sometimes repeatedly...

That old amp build was such a cool concept. I remember the pics of you with it from the club show. So appropriate for you!
Glad to see you are able to recycle the tank though.

Back