Site Color choices?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Just curious if there are choices for the color scheme for the site. This white, grey, grey is blinding me :shock: I am an eyeglass wearer (four eyes) and it's giving me a major migraine. Other than that I love the style, Coolio!

Thanks in advance for any help!

yes,

i was thinking this as well... hard to read, hard on the eyes...
but then again i guess i dont like change... :?

It's actually light gray. :lol:

Seriously though...

We chose a pre-existing template and tweaked some of the colors and were not able to address everything just yet because of time restraints. My contract with the company I was hosting with was going to expire next week so we had to make a move and do it quickly. My friend Joe has spent several full work days trying to make the switch and transfer all of the data. It was actually a real pain in the rear to upgrade.

Here are a few reasons I chose to upgrade...

1. Unhappy with anti-spammer tools in previous version.
2. Wanted the ability to run banner ads easily and effectively.
3. New software offers more control over forum.

So in a nutshell, it's a work in progress.

I'm taking everyone's suggestions into consideration and am not 100% sold on the current forum color combo myself....just what we could do in the time we had.

Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding.

Just pretend like your on the Schwinn forum for a while. :mrgreen:

Steve

SCHWINN FORUM!? Were to friendly to ever be anything like them guys. haha, Steve i love the site.

schwin forum?
/
help me out guys what in the world is that

yeshoney said:
Just curious if there are choices for the color scheme for the site. This white, grey, grey is blinding me :shock: I am an eyeglass wearer (four eyes) and it's giving me a major migraine. Other than that I love the style, Coolio!

Thanks in advance for any help!
I as of yet do not wear glasses but combing through these pages I was beginning to think that I might need to get my eyes checked. Steve, if I haven't said it yet, I really appreaciate all that you have done. thanks alot...Kelly

Back