Skate board seat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:idea: So I am thinking of building a banana type seat for my Schwinn and i want to use a skate board (like the ICHI seats). I want it clean simple and cool. I was thinking of having a metal collar going around the seat post then 3/8th round stock in a spider web frame under it then building the sissy bar off of that.....comments? advise?

outskirtscustoms said:
Sounds cool, look up Kingfish243's bike "Beer Run" for some great inspiration. :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=75014

Here ya go.
f04.jpg

Whenever I get around to building my adult sized Screamer "Nanner Puddin", I am thinking of using a wooden water ski. It already has a curved back end. I have alreadt proved that water skis look cool on bikes with Fugsley
aWP_000903.jpg

I will defentetly post a build once I get off my lazy butt and start building it. Beer run is a little bit busy for my tastes and the skis look cool i am just using what I have. Thanks for the advise.

" Busy " is puttin it mildly :shock: :roll: :lol: , can hardly wait to see yours !

I am going to start mapping out everything tomorrow. is there any way I could just transfer this page over to the builds section? Or is it just not worth moving?

It seemed like in this thread you were actually looking for info on how to mount the seat. I would start a separate build thread and leave this one here and hopefully someone will have some advice on the mounting.

Back