Skull Bike Club!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from New Zealand -- A small country of about 4 million peeps at the Antarctic end of the Pacific Ocean. We have a drinking club with a bike problem. You can visit us at skullbikeclub.com
Check out my recent build.
Streetcroozer-747760.jpg

WELCOME! Great site!.............BUNG? What's that? :lol:

welcome is that your fender candy holding your bike on your site???? :shock:

without trying to sound rude, I can appreciate you trying to establish the drinking club with a bike problem! But FYI, one already exists and has for some time now. just seems kinda funny how your quote and club symbol seem real similar to theres..

your logo....skull and bottle

phoneychopaderos.jpg

theres....boozehead and bottle

deroslogo.jpg

chopaderosbanner.jpg

you may want to go back to the drawing board, since in my opinion your club seems like theres.......or could be confused..either way it does not seem like a big deal..........just when i read the posting I thought wow that sounds familiar...

Welcome to the site. You never know oldschool13, maybe his club has been around longer and he originated the logo and catch phrase. Let's all be friendly here. 8)

highly doubtful.... and I am being friendly....after seeing his club website etc.... it appears they are just starting out...but I could be wrong about that too...

To where is the Chopaderos have been around for sometime and have had that "catch phrase" and logo.Not to mention they are a WORLDWIDE club, you dont get that many chapters opened over night or even over the course of a few years,it takes time.....just did not thinnk they would want to be confused with another club.....was my point......

was not my intention to offend anyone so if I did, my apologies!

take it like this. in cali there is a mc called the HOOLIGANS and the club i am the HOOLIGANS bc and cc. they are fine with us doing what we do and they what they do. being that they are in new zeland i would not get my panties in a bunch about it. i mean i bet if you came up against a club like the hells angels you would change your tune real quick and this is not the place to raise such issues. if anything i always feel that someone who copies anything i do as flatery and takes it at face value. either that or if you feel it is that big of a deal spend a bunch of dough get a plane ticket and take it up with them in person.

again, it's really not a big deal, and your right......... that's why I said ....."just did not thinnk they would want to be confused with another club.....was my point......"

yep yep i did not mean to come across like that either if i did blame the beer :D

Ya, I'm sure the Chopaderos came up with the "Drinking club with a bike/car/hotrod/knitting/spelunking/insert-hobby-here problem" all on their own too :roll:

could be! welcome skull bike club either way!! again apologies was not intending on offending or upsetting anyone!! Cheers! 8)

Thanks for the welcomes!
Never heard of the chopaderos. Original artwork from our founder Mark Skulls. His work is rad and definitely worth checking out: http://www.markskulls.com
I may have heard the 'slogan' "Bike club with a drinking problem" somewhere before -- I'm not sure -- but I'd kind of expected it to have been thought up and used before. I think it'd be hard to claim to have used it first. I'll not use it at all if it's going to cause consternation or confusion.
I'm just stoked there's lots of people out there who like to ride around on bikes and party! More power! Ride on! Do a wheely! Ride or die!

Back