Skull Seat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was my intention anyway. Doesn't seem obvious what it is like I had planned on.

skull_seat.jpg

GTCOMA said:
I think a skull nasal cavity would go a long way
You're right but probably not enough room and I'd mess it up for sure then.
I was going for a funky/artsy skull representation thing I guess.

I think these black, flat topped, Mesinger seats are a good blank canvas... even better for someone with a little artistic skill.
Not for sure how well the paint will hold up though.

seat.jpg

Randy, your "funky/artsy skull representation thing" is actualy a registered trademark of the Chopaderos bicycle club :?
mrs.%20dollface.jpg

03%20rockx.jpg

normal_chop5year143.jpg

it looks cool though...i have one like it myself :wink:

Fonda
Chopaderos outlaw bicycle club

I'd been wanting to do a seat like a skull for a while. When I decided to I went through some skull graphics I had saved and found a picture of this skull design. Didn't recall where it came from. I did recall you had the skull and the bottle (which I've always thought was great) but didn't recall the skull features were like this. Now it's obvious.
Also I wasn't claiming the design as my own if that's how it came across.
Sorry :oops:

Oh also... "funky/artsy skull representation thing" I just didn't know what to call it. Now I know it has a name "Chopaderos skull".

He Locojoe- I love the seat! Your design is diffrent from the Chopaderos! :p Yours has a closed mouth with no booze bottle! I'd add nasal cavieties to set it off even more then you won't hear any complaining! :wink:
L8 EM

Back