(Slammed Trike) doing the finishing touches...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3 speed hub drop out is in and I do believe it just might be even more BOMB PROOF than LukeTheJoker's Custom Diamondback "JOKER". :grin:
:thumbsup:

Nice work, no idea on how to route that cable nicely though...

Luke.

You have to always have a wrench on hand to keep the nut behind the handlebars tight. :crazy:
Cables%20&%20Controls%204.jpg

Cables%20&%20Controls%205.jpg

I still need some cable guides for the shifter cable, plus a new cable.

Cables%20&%20Controls%206.jpg

Any of you have any idea of how to remove the logo on the side wall of tires... I'm going to be using OCC StingRay tires and would rather not them have the white lettering on the side of them. It almost looks like some kind of decal on there but not really sure what it is.
I once removed one with a scotchbtite pad and simple green. IT took a bit of elbow grease to get it too.

Man you got all kinds of things going on. I painted the white letters on my truck tires with flat black paint. Actually painted the whole side of the tire. Once the tires get some wear on them you can't tell any difference. I accidentally ran over a paint can once and had blue spray all over my tires. I scrubbed and scrubbed and the paint wouldn't come off so I decided to spray over it with the black. It worked. Your bike is looking good I'm glad mine is more a simple drive train.

Man you got all kinds of things going on. I painted the white letters on my truck tires with flat black paint. Actually painted the whole side of the tire. Once the tires get some wear on them you can't tell any difference. I accidentally ran over a paint can once and had blue spray all over my tires. I scrubbed and scrubbed and the paint wouldn't come off so I decided to spray over it with the black. It worked. Your bike is looking good I'm glad mine is more a simple drive train.
I am mostly improving or at least I hope so what was originally there to bring the drive train back to working order.

Back