Slow Spokes DFW Bicycle Swap Meet and Show - June 7, 2014

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“Bicycle Swap Meet and Show” June 7, 2014

Sponsored by the Slow Spokes DFW Cruiser Club

Who doesn’t love Summer time and bicycles? So, gather up those spare bike parts & those bicycles you’ve been thinking about selling and bring them out to the “Bicycle Swap Meet and Show,” June 7, 2014. Start time is 8:00 AM and the event runs until 1:00 PM. Swap meet spaces are free and available on a first-come basis. Please bring your own tables and chairs.

Additionally there will be a bicycle show. If you have a cool bike, shine it up & bring it out to show it off. You may enter as many bikes in the show as you like, no charge. Prizes will be awarded.

The Bicycle Swap Meet and Show will take place in the parking lot in front of the Bicycles, Inc. store in Hurst, TX. Bicycles, Inc. is located at 143 E Harwood Rd, Hurst, TX 76054.

Reminder - Slow Spokes DFW Swap Meet & Bicycle Show, Saturday June 7th, in front of Bicycles, Inc. in Hurst, TX. Hope to see you there.

The Slow Spokes DFW Swap Meet & Bicycle Show is almost here. Hope to see many of you there on Saturday, June 7th.

The Slow Spokes DFW Swap Meet & Bicycle Show is next Saturday, June 7, 2014. Hope you can make it.

Slow Spokes DFW Swap Meet this Saturday 6/7/14, from 8AM to 1PM, Hurst, TX. Hope to see you there.

It was good to see you there Kevin. I got my trailer home! Also enjoyed talking with other RatRod members. Always a nice group of guys and gals show up at these local events. If you are in the DFW area and not participating, you are missing out on a good time! Even in this heat!

Look at Facebook - Slow Spokes DFW for lots of pictures. I have none, did not even take a camera. Opps!

Back