SNEEKI TIKI

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so this is my best bud Brandon. I've known this goofball for 7 years now & for 7 years, he's been wantin' me to build him his own bike. He had his 31st birthday coming up, and I had a pretty good collection of parts stashed away, so I thought, "he's been waitin long enough, lets see if I could pull this off in time without him finding out". Hence the name "sneeki tiki" (plus thats our favorite cocktail at the Bahi Hut) I had about 3 weeks to do it.
110427355_l.jpg

He was all about Von Franco's Taboo Tiki (the green/orange combo) and every time we went out booze kroozin' he was ridin' my Kreeti Tiki, but for his bike he wanted his own personal version
2238537_l.jpg

jeffsbikes008-1.jpg

Then one day I showed him a picture of this, the "EL B TIKI" coupe & he was changed forever. So we used this as our inspiration.
608091-41_111.jpg

I had this Dyno-Glide frame I was gonna use for another project.
004-2.jpg

a crusty springer that needed serious TLC
006-1.jpg

I found my colors and got to paintin'
006-2.jpg

003-5.jpg

013-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

I wanted to build a tank outta wood for it and we just happened to finish a job putting in bamboo floors for a customer. so I snagged a few pieces of scrap and made up a template.
016-1.jpg

we also wanted to do some twine rope.
003-4.jpg

I found these black Dyno bars a bike shop when I was out in Ventura & these "real" deal cork grips on ebay for 13 bucks!!
012-2.jpg

007-3.jpg

009-1.jpg

I had this Taboo Tiki seat for about 4 years now, just waiting for the perfect project.
001-2.jpg

with the rope in place
004-4.jpg

So here you go ladies :mrgreen: , I present to you the SNEEKI TIKI
007-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

010-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

015.jpg

608091-41_111.jpg

its an art piece that he'll ride for years , i love that tank i have been wanting to see what a wood would look like i plan on building a lowrider trike woody , now i am really stoked to see what it can look like, thanks for sharing!

whicked Color Combo...
I love The Flake in The Paint on The wheels!

great job on the Tank,
it came together really nice.
Once again, another piece of "Rolling Art" from the hands
of Poppa Wheelie!!!

King Kamehameha would be proud!!!!!!

peace,
Kev.

Crazy Awesome!! I've been wanting to do a tiki bike since I saw AllRide Style's on CBN. Between his and yours, I have a couple more ideas for mine. Thanx for sharing Pops. Once again, just amazing.

jeff

awesome

DUDE you got some serious talent!
How long did it take to build that beauty?

fattuna-

COOL! i love it!

Back