Snow ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friends and I went on a snow ride Saturday night. We bundled up (the temperature was 20 degrees) and rode around the neighborhood. My girlfriend wiped out twice but managed to avoid injury... when you're wearing lots of layers it doesn't hurt when you fall. I'm hoping the next snow is a blizzard!
346288339.jpg

that is so cool and you guys look like you had a really good time. wish my friends were into bikes and riding as much as i am. well... i mean besides all of you. i look forward to the first snow we get here so i can go out and tear it up. unfortunatly, usually our snow isn't the fun, light, fluffy stuff i see in the pictures. more like the wet, heavy, "i won't dry out till april" type. the cruisers so good in the white stuff, yeah? most my exp with softtail mountain bikes in the snow, but this year i may just gett a little crazy and rip it up rat style.

Looks pretty cold man. Lets see some pics of that black bike in the back, the red gold bike look pretty cool. Ride on 8). We got out the mini bikes saturday only crashed once then had to go in and start drinkin some whiskey :roll:

way to go hardcores! i'm hoping to do that at least once this winter.

Hey,

You guys put the C in COOL !

Looks like fun.

Happy Holidays,

Wingman / Stephen

maddogrider said:
Hey Jerrylee is that red and gold bike from Circle City Bikes on the south side of Indy?

yes, it's an OM Flyer that my friend Mark bought from Circle City during the summer. It's his favorite bike to ride. The other bikes in the photo are a newer Schwinn SS Sport, a Western Flyer 24" that I added apes and a basket to and the blue bike is a Sears (Flightliner?).

Back