so.. any ideas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
newone.jpg

I think murray or huffy not sure, maybe columbia
mensnosn.jpg

horrible pic... sn# is 2672 on bottom bracket

anothernewone.jpg

maybe a ladies flightliner or jc higgins
ladiesnosn.jpg

sn# is J067 I think

hmmmm

ratina said:
Pics are really small, but 1st one looks Huffy, 2nd one looks AMF

Yeah, I gotta agree. The first is definatly a Huffy and with the ser#, I could tell you exactly what year it was made, but for now I will guestimate 70's. And the second is an AMF, and i'd put it mid to late 60's if not early 70's. A nice pair. I'd start off with some nice cruiser seats for both and maybe a fresh coat of paint for both and a set of aluminum wheels for the Huffy.

roadmaster said:
ratina said:
Pics are really small, but 1st one looks Huffy, 2nd one looks AMF

Yeah, I gotta agree. The first is definatly a Huffy and with the ser#, I could tell you exactly what year it was made, but for now I will guestimate 70's. And the second is an AMF, and i'd put it mid to late 60's if not early 70's. A nice pair. I'd start off with some nice cruiser seats for both and maybe a fresh coat of paint for both and a set of aluminum wheels for the Huffy.

I agree... they both have western flyer grips though... could be after market I guess... I shall see what I do... now on to more fun.. :mrgreen:

Back