• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD SOLD-Klunker build start up kit! Get your ORBO parts here!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OddJob

Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm selling my Klunker build off bike from a few years ago, Desert Sky. Figured somebody might want this cool '40s Hiawatha frame, '70s motocross bars, rear disc brake mod, vintage Shimano rear der, 3 piece crank conversion BB, 26er new wheels with 6 spd rear FW, CST Rock Hawk gnarly tires, '80s Selle saddle equipped build to base your entry for the 2024 ORBO build off that is starting in January.

$200 for the bike as is, no I won't part it out. Probably around $80-90 shipping anywhere in the Cont USA.

Desert Sky.jpg

I'm selling my Klunker build off bike from a few years ago, Desert Sky. Figured somebody might want this cool '40s Hiawatha frame, '70s motocross bars, rear disc brake mod, vintage Shimano rear der, 3 piece crank conversion BB, 26er new wheels with 6 spd rear FW, CST Rock Hawk gnarly tires, '80s Selle saddle equipped build to base your entry for the 2024 ORBO build off that is starting in January.

$200 for the bike as is, no I won't part it out. Probably around $80-90 shipping anywhere in the Cont USA.

View attachment 254912
Crap I blinked

You're giving it away, Lee.
I have enjoyed this bike for many years. It has traveled with me through the Sonoran Desert trails and the streets of Mesa, for ice cream runs and arroyo runs. I am certain it is going to the right person and that he will give it the appropriate amount of love and use.

My late summer build, a new chromoly On-One frame I built up specifically for the desert trails in my backyard at the Hawes Trail system in the Tonto National Forest, will take the place of Desert Sky in my slot in the garage. I should say 'slots' in the garage. :grin:

My Desert Tracker gravel bike mash-up of a '90s Trek Multi-track and a Shimano 105 equipped Nishiki from that era, and my beloved '53 Bel Airflow Shelby also occupy limited space there. And my wife's bike. Three bikes is plenty for me down there.

Desert Huntsman.jpg

Trek Desert Tracker.jpg

Bel Airflow Shelby.jpg

Latest posts

Back