Solex,Fisher,bmx,muscle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
These are my latest scores.I picked up a Huffy Pro Thunder,Western Flyer girls bike,Fisher mountain bike and a motorized Solex.I have the motor for the Solex but needs to be built.The girls bike,I want to build into a muscle bike and regender it.The Huffy would be a killer old school bmx project if I had time and the mb is a 80s Fisher.I gotta get more info on this because its a killer old mountain bike that is lugged and has 990 brake mounts under the chainstays.Theres gotta be a collector looking for these for sure!

jayneescomp07450.jpg
jayneescomp07750.jpg
jayneescomp07650.jpg
jayneescomp07550.jpg

The girls bike has wrangler on the chain guard.I just couldnt pas it up,the bike is super cool and the chainguard is perfect with no dents! If I do a gender bender on it could I rename it ''Mr. Buzz bike?? Haha!

that fisher is worth some good $$
go to MTBR forum section vintge you shoule get some interest.

that fisher is worth some good $$
go to MTBR forum section vintge you shoule get some interest.

Thank you for the info.I was really thinking the same thing.The wheels ,bars and stem are junk but the cranks are Shimano with bio pace sprockets and the headset is Shimano also.I just signed up for MTBR to see what kind of interest I can get on it.

Back