Some electras

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I picked up a used electra mini rod for my son, he's pretty excited over it.
I don't have a pic handy, but I also just picked up these 2 electras from an auction, a clean cruiser and a pretty ratty women's coaster3 that I wanted for parts. I want the cruiser to end up something like the elctra relic.
null_zps852f8d13.jpg

null_zps219b947e.jpg

There was another men's cruiser but pretty ratty it wanted to get that one too but missed it. People want good money for them used on craigslist around here.
Started throwing some of the coaster parts on the cruiser
null_zps36b39697.jpg

Nice Score, really like Electra's they are great bikes! Got one over the summer thru a trade, one of my favorite riders now.

I think they ride awesome. I looked for used for a while and they were just too much cash for used. I got tired of looking and wanted to ride. bought a new sparker for myself and Hawaii coaster for my wife. But I still wanted something to build, if you want to call it that.They all ride so nice even that ratty women's coaster with rusted up stuck chain with a couple cracked links, dried up seat and disintegrating foam grips.

Latest posts

Back