Some fun Accessories

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here is some non-Shelby-specific paraphernalia that came with my bundle...

1354491521.jpg

1354491510.jpg

1354491512.jpg

1354491519.jpg

1354491450.jpg

1354491476.jpg

1354491481.jpg

1354491479.jpg

CRASH said:
schwinnless said:
knucle gaurds and bar ducks are cool!!
Knuckle guards go over brake levers I'm assuming? And what is a 'bar duck'? I can't read the writing on his one picture that may explain them.

Not 100% but I believe the "ducks" acted as a hanger for newspaper sacks, someone with a little more age and wisdom will likely know better than me though.

CCR is correct. The bar ducks clamped onto the handlebars (one on each side) and the strap of your newspaper delivery bag looped over them so the bag hung in front of the headtube , as you road along you just reached in and grabbed a prefolded newspaper and flipped it onto someones porch , I never used bar ducks , instead I used 2 steering wheel "suicide" spinner knobs , you know the ones with the photos inside , what photos were in mine ? , what else but the nude Marylin Monroe 1954 calender photos in full color ! (I had hormones back then)

Herman said:
CCR is correct. The bar ducks clamped onto the handlebars (one on each side) and the strap of your newspaper delivery bag looped over them so the bag hung in front of the headtube , as you road along you just reached in and grabbed a prefolded newspaper and flipped it onto someones porch , I never used bar ducks , instead I used 2 steering wheel "suicide" spinner knobs , you know the ones with the photos inside , what photos were in mine ? , what else but the nude Marylin Monroe 1954 calender photos in full color ! (I had hormones back then)
Why you lil nasty all american boy you! :lol: :lol: :lol: Good choice on the photo's BTW :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back