Some people are just jerks!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sinner4 said:
Do we need licence plates that Read "Insured by Smith & Wesson" ? You hit and I shoot kind of things. Glad you guys are all ok.

Last trip I made was 6 miles on the street, was nearly hit twice. Just by people not paying attention and running the stop signs. Good thing I was more alert than they were. I might carry a large air horn, the hand held kind.

41iSYUsgelL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

my motor/ musclebike build im going to have one of these somewhere on it, i hate unaware drivers..

Haven't had any experiences with bicycles , but a couple times on nice days , I rode my Goldwing
to work. I would be in uniform and still had people tailgating me . Something about someone being
a couple feet off the back of you at 60 is a little unnerving. I was armed and it didn't deter them. I learned
even if your right and shoot someone , it will cost thousands of dollars in legal fees to get through it.
The media will have a field day of how you shot someone in a road rage situation. Then you will be judged
by the media . Sometimes its best to find a cool bike path and don't face the idiots or spend lots of your money.
Just my opinion though. :roll: :roll:

Uncle Stretch said:
Haven't had any experiences with bicycles , but a couple times on nice days , I rode my Goldwing
to work. I would be in uniform and still had people tailgating me . Something about someone being
a couple feet off the back of you at 60 is a little unnerving. I was armed and it didn't deter them. I learned
even if your right and shoot someone , it will cost thousands of dollars in legal fees to get through it.
The media will have a field day of how you shot someone in a road rage situation. Then you will be judged
by the media . Sometimes its best to find a cool bike path and don't face the idiots or spend lots of your money.
Just my opinion though. :roll: :roll:
What about a making a secret compartment in the saddlebags that hold tire tacks? That would sure take care of those tailgaters without violence. :lol:

Things like this happen everyday here..and things like people getting shot in the face happen everyday here too. Usually one has something to do with the other. I guess people will never learn that messing with someone for no reason will get you one thing..DEAD. Thats what i love about the wild west

Not too long ago a young punk decided to mess with an older guy at a red light. The young guy got out of his car and came after the older guy. The older guy calmly pulled out his gun..blasted the kid and NO CHARGES were files because witnesses saw the whole thing. So i guess the moral is..HAVE A WITNESS

Here its pretty decent, we have a big biking community but we also have a large proportion of deviants especially in the downtown area. Its more about having to guard yourself and your bike from being jumped instead of being hit by a car. I saw one guy on one my rides carrying a harpoon with him on his bike :lol: :lol: :lol: I do not know how that got past the cops. I usually just have a pocket knife or something in my saddle bag but im considering carrying a club in a bat holder to deter those lowlifes.

I got pelted in the chest with an orange by some hill billys in the back of a pick-up going the opposite direction. knocked the wind outa me good!

LarzBahrs said:
Here its pretty decent, we have a big biking community but we also have a large proportion of deviants especially in the downtown area. Its more about having to guard yourself and your bike from being jumped instead of being hit by a car. I saw one guy on one my rides carrying a harpoon with him on his bike :lol: :lol: :lol: I do not know how that got past the cops. I usually just have a pocket knife or something in my saddle bag but im considering carrying a club in a bat holder to deter those lowlifes.

"Honest Officer, I was comin' home from a night game, ...............an' I ran across my buddy here,...................an' , uh, he was just returnin' from the sea. Yeah, thats the ticket,..................uh yeah.that's it.

There's jerks in the UK too!!!

Quite a few years ago I was in a city on my mountainbike. I'd stopped at a set of traffic lights and I'd unclipped from one pedal, but my kerbside foot was still clipped in to my spd's!!! A car, music thumping, stopped next to me! The lights changed and the guy on the passenger side reached out and shoved me over, towards the kerb!!! Of course, no time to react and loosen my foot, and I fell shoulder first on to the pavement (sidewalk), and they screached off leaving me pretty battered and bruised!!! My, how their parent's must be so proud!!!

Gary

I always say "God makes life easier for the jerks, because He already knows where they're going... 8)

RatSphinx said:
LarzBahrs said:

"Honest Officer, I was comin' home from a night game, ...............an' I ran across my buddy here,...................an' , uh, he was just returnin' from the sea. Yeah, thats the ticket,..................uh yeah.that's it.
Oh that's nothing I once rode home from a local pawn shop with two 12 gauge shotguns, a 7.62 mm bolt action russian mouser, and a compound bow. Rode right past 3 cops and waved at them, they waved back but I didn't even get pulled over and asked about the guns or bow.

Latest posts

Back