some projects of mine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0107091339-03.jpg
here is a sample of what I have done over the last 3 years or so, hope that you like,

PIC00001.jpg
PIC00002.jpg
did this bike about 6 years ago, when I was down from the hospital,was my first attempt, Thank's all of you, and hope you like

LUV the trike!

the trike isn't quite finished, have to get the keg cut and finished, it is alum, that will be the trunk for bike to carry stuff, not happy with front end, thinking of changing it to a Monark one,, hope to get back to it soon, thank's

The girls Schwinn was made for a dwarf, little person, she only has a 14" inseam, I took 4" out of seat post, rebent the rear stays, she is very Happy with it, thank's

Yea, that frame is killer, would make an excellent board tracker. I have been wanting to mount a disc to a springer too. I found disc mounts at gaerlan.com/bikeparts/bike.html, under frame building supplies, braze-ons, for anyone else interested. That trike is way cool, the beer keg trunk is a great idea.

Back