Some stash pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some may have seen pics of a few of my bikes in my intro. Here are more recent pics of stuff.

First is the "head" light and tubes I scored at a yardsale for $11 about a week ago.
IMG00484-20100621-0025.jpg

Second is the free seats that need covers I got a few days ago from a friend at a local bike shop.
IMG00486-20100621-0027.jpg

Next are pics of the shed at my mother-in-laws. I stored a bunch of stuff there when we didn't have a place of our own. The snake skin in a tire is a clue to how long the stuff has been in there.
IMG00487-20100621-1651.jpg

IMG00488-20100621-1657.jpg

IMG00489-20100621-1658.jpg

IMG00490-20100621-1714.jpg

Of course like many this isn't everything I have. I already had 15 bikes and parts at my new house. I only brought home some of these parts and was trying to specifically find stuff for the build off bike. I need to clean out the new garage so I can fit more in it.

I think you should sell off some of that stuff to help build a RAT bike. That's how I keep my hobby alive. Gotta sell what I don't use to buy what you use.

In the one pic I see the unpainted and the yellow hiding under it. I think they are both rears. I'll have to look. One of my many past scores were 10 unmatched metal mags.

No brass color, just regular silver inside and bare metal outside. He had more of these helmet lights, a few versions but all almost the same.

his and hers edsels? and four doors at that! awesome! :mrgreen:

Yep hers is a post 4 door and mine is a hardtop 4 door. We got them from the son of the pink ones original owner. His dad got the green one for parts but I think I'll just do a 60's bellflower style lowrider. Hers will be as stock as can be.

naw ya gotta leave the blue one with the patina and some black steelies or astro supremes with skinny whites, slammed with the bellflower exhaust. and the pink one, well, leave it stock. 8)

Back