Some tires and a trailer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it was garbage day today and I had to go to work, always leave a hour earlyer on garbage days lol I found a nice little Weerider trailer, pics in morning of it, it`s still in nice shape too, not really sure what i`ll do with it, proberly take hitch and wheels from it.

Speaking of wheels, I got some tires, two of them are from an old CCM tandem, never seen this tread pattern before, I likes em though!
100_2328.jpg

Trailer
100_2329.jpg

Stripped, Never seen one with a frame like this when taken apart, most the time they are made weird, this one is very neat because I can mold the halfs with wheels onto whatever.
100_2330.jpg

Sorry I don't have pics but I have the same type of trailer and I just made a wood plank floor and sides for it and called it a day. might paint the frame red in the future. Great for running errands or getting pizza.

The Things people throw

It`s very wastefull around here, I love it lol I should hand out flyers, so today it snowed alot, kinda weird, i`ve never had a white halloween lol

They are Veerubber but look alot older

in my Town we have clean up days when people get to throw what ever you want away....Good junkers like me love it i find alot

Back