Some winter finds.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Picked up this nice Sam-Sco badged ladies bike from Brian last fall, I don't think I posted any photos of it yet. It's going to take some elbow grease to strip the black paint but worth it. Alu fenders are pretty straight and some nice deluxe parts make this a keeper. 'I've got a big fat EA fender light for it too.

anybody have my missing chrome rack piece (middle one is mia)

Picked up this Bottecchia in a trade, the guy did quite a bit of overhaul/mod work to it, just needs rear brake cable trimmed and some bar tape. Brand new Conti tires and a nice Wright saddle...this one is a flipper, too big for me..

Just picked up this really nice girls Columbia couple of days ago. I haven't run the #'s yet but must have been right at the tail end of skiptooth drivetrain, rear facing drop outs have no adjusters. Paint is in awesome condition just covered in barn filth! Rims are a bit rusty but I have replacements.

I'll check them out next time the bike is out for some sun. I probably have better luck looking for a Bluebird under my bed but it would be nice to get that bit of trim for the rack. Notice the matching ones on the fork legs?

That girl's SamsCo is gonna be purty. I'd love to get my girl one to go with my `41

IMAG1635_zps76360c45.jpg

IMAG1636_zps4c1046b6.jpg

Latest posts

Back