Sometimes i love ebay!! higgins tanker!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
higgins-1.jpg

anybody have red higgins fenders?? :D :D

Thats funny...now me, you and Dr T all have the same bike. LOL Guessing yours is a 56 from the Christmas catalog. Mine needs fenders too! Been posting in the Wanted forum here and on the Cabe. I may put some cream Thickbrick an run fenderless. Check out my military build thread for a pic of Dr Ts and mine!

Terry66 said:
Thats funny...now me, you and Dr T all have the same bike. LOL Guessing yours is a 56 from the Christmas catalog. Mine needs fenders too! Been posting in the Wanted forum here and on the Cabe. I may put some cream Thickbrick an run fenderless. Check out my military build thread for a pic of Dr Ts and mine!

I'm gonna go check it out!

Black Crown Tattoo said:
More than I wanted! 340 but it's a local pick up for me so I saved 100 on shipping or I would not have bid that high!
That tank is awesome so I'd say it wasn't bad.

That is a great looking ride!!

WOOO!! HOO!!

This is freaky cool! Before mine, I don't remember ever seeing one on RRB before, now there's three of us!
OK, forgive my weirdness for a second.....I was born in 1966, I think Terry66 was too. I'm from Pittsburgh, BCT is from Pittsburgh!
Guys we have to do a three way refurb/restore/rat/custom/anything goes build thread! Maybe not a build-off per say, but a thread where we can show the different directions we take...could be cool (and confusing for everybody else! :roll: :mrgreen: ).

Whadda you say?

BCT, mine came pretty much OG, with the only thing replaced it the tires. Should run on 26x2.125s, it's got 26x175s on there. I couldn't help myself, I got some big fat 26x2.35 whitewalls for it. Since it's so complete, I'm gonna try to do a restore/refurb (maybe add a 2-speed kickback).
here's how mine sits:
DSCF3628.jpg

a shot with the new tire sitting in front of it, should fill those fenders nicely
DSCF3658.jpg

Cheers,
Dr. T

Ive got some red fenders but they are a little earlier and slightly different shade... and would come with a complete bike attached :lol:

001.jpg

Mine is in great shape paint wise, But it's missing the fenders. The good thing is it has the red grips and pedals. I am all for a three-way build thread. It sounds like a lot of fun. Pittsburgh is only four hours away. Maybe I can bring mine over and we'll do a spring ride when they're all done.

Terry66 said:
Mine is in great shape paint wise, But it's missing the fenders. The good thing is it has the red grips and pedals. I am all for a three-way build thread. It sounds like a lot of fun. Pittsburgh is only four hours away. Maybe I can bring mine over and we'll do a spring ride when they're all done.

Yes for sure! Come on out! The city is super fun to ride!

A spring ride would be fun, if I didn't live 12 hours away in
Marietta GA now :D

Bri-in-RI,
If you ever consider parting yours out, I'd like to be first in line for that beehive, it's already the perfect color.

Terry and BCT,
Gotta head into work, put I'll shoot you a PM later.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Latest posts

Back