Soon to be ratrodbikes.com member

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey gang, I just had my first child come into this world this morning at 12.50 am. He's a boy and his name is Jayden Lupe Lebby. I have pics but I just came home for a few zzz's and I was too tired to upload anything. Im rushing back to the hospital now to see him again so I'll do that when I come back. I just wanted to let you guys know because this site means so much to me along with the great people on it. So without further ado, Let's see your kids pic's! Let's see those future RRB members!

congrads and just wait you sleepless nights are just starting for awhile my friend. but having kids was the best thing that happend to me my son dylan is my buddy and second in command mechanic at the home shop.

Congrats! It's the greatest.

By the way my little girl is getting this bike for Christmas. She should be outgrowing it at about the same time yours is growing in to it. Hit me up in about 3 years.

Photo0075.jpg

Congrats! I remember the births of my kids as though it were yesterday. They are all grown now, but recently I was able to share their joy as it is now they who are receiving the blessings of children!Coltraine on the right 7/25/09 and Emilee on the left 9/18/09 A son for my son and a daughter for my daughter and two more grandbabies for me and Barbaroo!
EmCole.jpg

And the progression of the family tree comences!Later & PEACE!!!!

Happy Fathers day, Dan. There ain't nutin better, accept maybe Grand kids. Kids I have 2 & grand kids I have 4

Thanks so much everyone! He is 9 pounds 8 ounces! Got some pic's of my little tiger to show you guy's, now I got someone to really bring with me to cars shows and such to take pics of vintage steel. Enjoy.
IMG_1662.jpg

My mom is holding him
IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

Getting a little fussy cause he was stuffy.
IMG_1675.jpg

Look at the size of his feeties!
IMG_1677.jpg

Shaking my pinky. He's pretty strong.
IMG_1687.jpg

Back