sooo, how old are ya?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 3 months shy of 34.. multiplied by three kids means I feel about 44..

Im %% and Im dyslexic (I get my letters and numbers confused), that means Im really %%. Well it worked better last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before. I guess I will have to wait until Im ^! to use that line again.
Age is just a number, you are really just as young as you live. You know, Fast cars, Hot women, and Kool bikes.
LIve young and live long.
Dangerous Dan

dangratsdan said:
Im %% and Im dyslexic (I get my letters and numbers confused), that means Im really %%. Well it worked better last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before. I guess I will have to wait until Im ^! to use that line again.
Age is just a number, you are really just as young as you live. You know, Fast cars, Hot women, and Kool bikes.
LIve young and live long.
Dangerous Dan
is it sad that i know the "code"?

ripe old age of 15

some young some inbetween and some old young,yep i can say that. and we all like the same thing,bikes,i like it, awsome and alot of talant in here for all ages,ya.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

I'm rollin' up on 39 in a month and a half and my addiction gets stronger by the day. I can't wait till the rail trail thaws out so I can start ridding again, I feel old in the winter...Kelly

Back