sorry if posting in wrong spots...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new and still figuring this out, I was curious if there might be another bike build off in the summer since i live in an apt n my roommate said sumthin' bout spraypaint getting all over n grease, lol.
I made a comment on how everyones bikes were looking sweet for the build off n might enter one, I think i put it in the wrong spot, oh well

there is lots of wicked detail in your bikes, everyone has their own lil' touches or signatures it seems, keep it up. I gotta get film or a disposable 2morrow to put up pics of my everyday rider (in the gallery
If I get to use my friends shed fer a bit I may enter the build off :) )

schweet!
The next build..from what I have been hearing..might be a "Kids Bike" build off..

send your Roomie a Picture of my Kitchen! :shock:

Lets just say..even though I own my place...when my girlfriend comes over..she would rather the Kitchen be a Kitchen :lol:

I'm pushin my luck..and it's my place.
Happy Wife...Happy Life!

peace,
Kev.

sounds good

I did up a customized trike for a friends daughter last summer, it was an old 60's thing I mixed up a batch of pearlescent pepto n' tremclad aluminum for it! (I like tremclad silver and aluminum better than any chrome paint).
The wheels and spoked I hand striped and made into wide whites :wink:

Clothespin "n" said:
schweet!
The next build..from what I have been hearing..might be a "Kids Bike" build off..

send your Roomie a Picture of my Kitchen! :shock:

Lets just say..even though I own my place...when my girlfriend comes over..she would rather the Kitchen be a Kitchen :lol:

I'm pushin my luck..and it's my place.
Happy Wife...Happy Life!

peace,
Kev.

hmmm. i once built a 16" chopper and really wanted a reason to build another. i really wanted to be in this build off but lack of parts & $$ kept me out.

kids rides

I built my brothers lil girl a chopper years back fer christmas cause she loved his 68 BSA so much. I gave it a purple t pink flame fade, a 18 inch 3 spd out back from a folder, 16 up front redline tires, mini apes with streamers, it had a top tibe shifter and a wicked silvery white glitter seat that I had a pain making matching grips for ( endless coats of sparkle nailpolish!) , little sprung sissybar and chrome forks from a road bike- we had to rake it a bit to get it rideable. She cried when she got it, it was great.
that was bout 13 years ago and she still has that bike, her lil sister uses it now. :p

Back