Sorry, no pics. What I saw hanging in the garage (Pics now!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try hyper-formance.com or ralighronsclassics.com for slicks. Hyper-formance has schwinn slicks. Check on your rim to see if it is stamped S-2 or S-7 first. Almost anything will fit an S-2. S-7 is a "special" size.

Way to go at less than 3 figures! the bike looks great. I sold a kick back hub alone for over $40 a few years ago on ebay.

Icyuod, you where right! Time to ride. I screwed around with it a little today cleaning, but I only pulled the front wheel. I didn't feel like a whole teardown. That 2 speed is sooooo cool!! The chrome is cleaning up very well. Not perfect, but darn nice. gotta love indoor storage! It is an S-2 rim in back wearing a standard 2.125 knobby. I think it'll get a whitewall from the local bike shop for now. I threw on some purplish bmx grips for now. Going riding later with the kids on their oldies. WIll shoot pics!

Stingray2.jpg

Thanks guys. I got the whitewall on. Much better. Oh...I'm in the middle of telling my kid how to take a pic on the phone since my camera puked. So it may look like a frown, but trust me, i'm grinning ear to ear!

Stingrayride.jpg

Latest posts

Back