Speedometer Help!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a speedometer off of another member (someguy83 - you rock!) and it has about 900 miles on the odometer. Is there a way to roll it back? Google has not been very forthcoming.

D'oh! Despite my search including the words 'exercise' and 'bicycle', all I kept finding were How To's for cars. I suppose I can just write it down and keep it somewhere.

There's a way you can set it...I just don't know how :? I need to set mine forward because it's at 0 :|

clamdigger, I hooked it up to a drill at casa de mi hermano and it just went too slow. So we stopped it at an even 900. I'll just have to write it down and try to remember it.

I did one but had it apart so reset it when I was cleaning it up to make it work put the digits back in at 0000 it even worked when I was done.

XC204 said:
I did one but had it apart so reset it when I was cleaning it up to make it work put the digits back in at 0000 it even worked when I was done.

What kind of speedometer was it and how did you get it apart?

Latest posts

Back