SPOKE LENGTH FOR BENDIX KICKBACK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, this is taking some serious calculations. Thank you.
Do no more calculations, the 6 7/8 at 2 cross is how they would come from the factory. A three cross pattern has the cross spokes riding across the head of the other spokes. I did mine that way and had to be extra careful everything was sitting nice when I pulled it up. The 2 cross takes that out of it and the spokes don't ride on the other heads.

All of then spoke lengths for schwinn wheels is available on that other site it is just difficult to search out. The Schwinn 20 inch S-2 is the same as other 20 inch wheels not like their 20 inch S-7 wheels that require a longer spoke.

I stand corrected. I guess there is a shortcut! Good to know.
Sorry, I was not poo pooing the calculator. There are plenty of times when it is the way. I just happen to have been through the 2 speed onto a 20 inch rim recently. I know 10 5/8 at four cross for a 26 inch wheel as I have done that one a bunch. I don't ride competitivly and I know certain wheels require specific patterns for best performance.

Back