Spot that keeps on give'in BMX+SPRINGERS+FREESTYLE+48 pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I felt like things would work out when I saw this:

I was right. We shook hands at $265.00 for everything.

Original Key in that springer! The paint is great too! Wiped it down and it still glitters! I DIDN'T buy the VW but I wished I coulda. I can't recall the Conversion company that made those. Seems like they were in SoCal and I have mostly just seen them in Blue. Anyways Hope you enjoyed looking as much as I enjoyed digging! Most everything will be going up for sale eventually. Anyone know about that King Jupiter Frame? Crazy Hex bar design!

I'll trade some of my NOS Scwinn goods and my other goods for some of your goods, PM sent :mrgreen:

I even got NOS Bendix laced wheels and Schwinn 3-wheel kits :wink:

Great googly-moogly! What a stash! I thought BMX turbo bike was a Raleigh, but see it was a Randor. Never heard of it! So what brand is that yellow 12000 freestyle bike frame?

And do I see some 20" BMX wheel disk covers in that pile?

Via the Museum
dsc00146_copy5_blowup.jpg

I know I've seen a frame like that Jupiter before but with a different brand name on it. But I can't recall what it was. Pretty funky though.

Yeah Fisch - Those covers, if we are looking at the same ones, kinda grey, were on something I can really describe. You can see the red frame attached. must have been some kind of recumbent deal or something. I think they were 16 " too. So much cool stuff wedged in there.

OH and thanks for finding info on that bike! Thats Rad. And i mean Rad in the 80s sense :!:

Dang you guys have been getting some great deals, I almost got a BMX for $5 with ACS wheels but the guy couldn't wait 10 minute for me to get home & back since I had less than a dollor in my pocket at the time.

It looked like a great frame that is almost like that yellow you have.

Holy cow, that is a lot of work, but also a ton of fun to go through all of those goodies!
Let me know if you run across a Springer assembly you want to sell.

Awesome mega score!
Bravo.

Latest posts

Back